All of us can see the power of football fans community in real-world. Every match, every championship, you can see crowds on stadium and millions in front of the TV. This phenomenon is not just about watching some guys playing, it's about people, about community around theirs club, theirs team. Why then do not move it into virtual world? To allow an ordinary football fan to be like characters in Green Street Hooligans, but without real violence and hooliganism? We didn't see any reason why not, and after few months of work, we can proudly present:
Hools: Football Club Territory is a location-based mobile multiplayer RPG, which moves the competition between football club supporters to virtual world. You begin by registering a new club or joining an existing one. By then inviting your friends you develop the community upon which your club stands. The goal? To conquer and control districts within your city and beyond. For this you must train and equip yourself, so as always to be ready for a face-to-face encounter with the opposition. Can you stand your ground?
Hools: Football Club Territory BETA at a glance:
- Use your location to capture new districts for your Club. We enable users to use real map and location to mark the territory for their club. The map is divided by grid, where each square is a separate district with own wall. By defending your district you increase the value of wall, by attacking you decrease it. Controlling new territories brings money for club members.
- Challenge other players. Every player can start duel with other player. So just find your man and approach him. The fighting system enables you to choose between four types of weapon, five body parts to attack and normal or aimed attack.
- Gain respect through clean, straight fights. If you fight with bare knuckles and you win such a fight, you will gain a lot of respect. You also can use weapons, however this will cost you some lose of respect, so you have to decide is it worth to do it.
- Train your character to develop your skills. When you gain more experience, you will be able to develop your character, by developing your skills. Also you can always start training in local gym or in martial art club.
- Use items to advance your influence, power, and abilities. You can use more than 70 types of weapons, clothes or accessories.
- Go to the Football Fighters World Cup. Every now and then we choose new city for a hools championship. Every player has an access to it (regardless of its location), and can compete with others to take control over this city. The winning club becomes a Hools Champion for a next month.
- Fight against petty gangsters, who stain the reputation of your territory. In every city there are few districts, which are controlled by criminals. Clean them up and you will be rewarded and highly respected.